Thursday, June 12, 2014

Have A Dog That Rules?" Writer With Dogs" Blog Wants To Share Your Story


Visit "Writer With Dogs" and find authors with great dog stories to share. If you are a writer and have a dog story I'd love to feature you on the blog!




I am blog crazy. Those who know me know I have way too many blogs! 

I also love to promote other writers, as I do here on Book Talk.

But I have my favorite blog that is all about dogs and have started something new on it.

My "Writer With Dogs" blog was started in 2010 and has hosted many rescue dog sites, dog stories, contests, and book reviews. This week I decided to change the format and revamped its look. I want to feature authors who have a dog in their book, live with a dog that rules at home, and others who have great dog stories to share.

I think this will be a lot of fun. Especially for me - the gal with six dogs! I love a book with a dog on the cover, a dog as a character in the book, and if you've rescued a dog  . . . . you know . . .
 
 
 
 
Please share the word with all your dog-loving friends. I am looking for authors who would like to be featured on "Writer With Dogs" blog. Check it out by linking here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment